Head office and contact
MF Dynamics sprl, whose registered office is located at Avenue des 9 Provinces 29/bte 11 in 1083 Brussels, Belgium, registered in Belgium under the number BE 0809.103.427 (hereinafter "CLAK") is responsible for processing your personal data on the clak.be website.
Your data is processed in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, including the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free processing of such data (GDPR).
If you have any questions about your data or wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com
Why do we use your data?
Your personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- To offer you the services of the website, to execute your order and to deliver our product;
- Collecting anonymous visitor data;
- Manage the technical aspects of the website;
- After anonymising the data, compiling statistics or conducting surveys on the number of clicks and visits to different areas of the site.
Your data is not :
- Used for direct marketing purposes unless you expressly request it.
- Sold to a third party.
Some data may also be collected without being stored in cookies. This includes the following data:
- TCP/IP address
- the type and version of your navigation system
- the last page you visited on the Internet.
This data is transmitted to Google Analytics and helps us monitor our server load and website traffic in general to improve your experience.
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties or used for direct marketing purposes other than those of CLAK, unless we have obtained your prior explicit consent ("opt-in") for such use.
In some cases, we may share some of your data with third parties:
- In order to deliver your order correctly, we will pass on your details to the transport and logistics service providers
- In order to grant you a credit limit, we will transmit your company number to certain credit rating companies to check your creditworthiness upon request by law
- Only with your explicit consent ("opt-in"), to send you information about our products. In these cases, CLAK's business partners guarantee CLAK that they have indeed received permission to communicate this personal data.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention of your data
We will not store your data forever. After three years of inactivity, we will be obliged to delete your data from all our systems.
In the case mentioned above ("serious breach") all data will be kept for as long as necessary for this purpose.
Right of access and rectification
You have the right to consult your personal data at any time and to rectify or modify your data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the following address Sterrenlaan 27, 1700 Dilbeek, Belgium. Please enclose a copy of your identity card so that we can verify your identity.
You have the right to choose whether or not to disclose your personal data. However, you should be aware that some services may be refused if you do not fill in your personal data on the registration form. You should also be aware that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of the data you provide.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons for doing so. You can exercise your right by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you may not object to the processing of personal data insofar as such processing is essential to enable us to fulfil our contractual obligations.
Right to export
You can request the export of all your data in a standard format.
Security and privacy
We have developed technically appropriate security measures to prevent the destruction, loss, counterfeiting, alteration, unauthorised access and disclosure to third parties and other unauthorised processing of the personal data collected. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from a fault or unlawful use of personal data by a third party.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit certain websites. We use a number of different cookies on the CLAK website, including necessary, functional, performance and targeting cookies. Cookies enhance your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as username and region selection). This means that you do not need to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or navigate from one page to another. Cookies also provide information about how visitors use the website, for example whether they are first time visitors or frequent visitors. We use this information to improve the browsing experience for all our users.
What cookies do we use and why?
Some cookies are necessary to enable you to navigate our website, to use its features and to access certain secure areas. The use of these cookies is essential to the operation of the website, and we do not use these cookies to collect personal information about you. For example, we use per-session user input cookies to track user input when completing forms on multiple pages.
We also use functional cookies to remember choices you have made or information you have provided, such as your username, language, or location. This allows us to tailor your experience on our website specifically to your preferences. For example, authentication cookies are functional cookies that are used for the duration of a session (or persistent, if you agree to use the "remember me" feature) to allow users to identify themselves on subsequent visits or to access authorized content on multiple pages. The functional cookies we use include:
- User-centric security cookies to detect authentication abuse for a limited persistent time, such as unsuccessful login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of improving the security of the service.
- Multimedia content playback session cookies (flash cookies) are used for the duration of a session to record technical data necessary for the playback of video or audio content (e.g. image quality, network link speed, and caching settings).
- Load balancing session cookies are used for the duration of the session to identify the same server in the pool to allow the load balancer to redirect user requests appropriately.
- Persistent UI customisation cookies are used to store a user's preference for a service across multiple pages.
User experience is a fundamental aspect of CLAK and we use many tools to help us improve our website. To this end, we use performance cookies to collect information about how and how often you use our website. These cookies collect information for statistical purposes only and do not collect any personally identifiable information about you. However, because these cookies are not strictly necessary for the use of our website, we need your consent to use them. The performance cookies we use include :
- Proprietary analysis cookies - We use these cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our website and to detect the most searched words in search engines leading to a web page. These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing. We use these cookies to learn how our website works and to make relevant improvements to enhance your browsing experience.
- We also use Google Analytics and other third party analytics providers to help us measure how users interact with the content on our website. These cookies "remember" our users' actions on previous pages and how they interact with the website. For more information on Google Analytics, visit the Google information page. For instructions on how to opt out of Google Analytics, see below.
Targeting cookies are used on our website to tailor marketing to you and your interests and to provide you with a more personalised service in the future. These cookies remember your previous visit to our website and we may share this information with third parties, such as advertisers. Although these cookies can track your visits to our website and other sites, they generally cannot identify you personally. Without these cookies, the ads you see may be less relevant and interesting to you. We do not use third party advertising cookies.
Finally, social plugin tracking cookies are used by many social networks that have "social plugin modules. We integrate these plugins into our platform to provide services that may be considered "explicitly requested" by our users. Your consent is required, however, because some third-party social plugin tracking cookies are used for purposes such as behavioural advertising, analytics and/or market research.
How long will cookies stay on my computer or mobile device?
The length of time a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 90 days and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device. See the section below on how to control cookies for more information on removing them before they expire.
How to control cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in several ways. Please remember that removing or blocking cookies may adversely affect your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be accessible in their entirety.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies from your browser settings, often located in the "Tools" or "Preferences" menu of your browser. More information on how to change your browser settings or block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser's help file or at sites such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can opt out of personalized ads by visiting :
- Advertising Preference Manager
To opt out of Google Analytics :
- Google Analytics opt-out browser module